from the horse's mouth

general meanderings on horses, life (well thats the same as horses really), work (so I can afford to do the horses thing)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom

Sunday, December 10, 2006

last weekend was a complete washout - in a literal sense as we had gales and torrential rain.

Yesterday the weather was better.... but I was at work. As I am today :(

At least it gives Fi a bit more time to get sound again.

The vet was out for Dudley's annual vaccination, so I asked him about feed supplements for Fi now the insurance had accepted her claim. He sorted out some Sinequin to be picked up the next day and now I need to do a continuation claim form. I'll let her finish the SuperFlex first and then do the loading dose on the Sinequin.

In my absence, Rosie had a little girl visit for a ride. And showed her normal angst by trying to bite her leader - but it seems she is happier being led from the bridle rather than a headcollar under the bridle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home