from the horse's mouth

general meanderings on horses, life (well thats the same as horses really), work (so I can afford to do the horses thing)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

magic magnetic boots

Fi is still sore :(

I gave in to my feelings and clutched at a straw, and got a pair of leg wraps with magnets in to try. She's only had them on once, as she has to be still rather than exercising or grazing. So no conclusions yet.

We've had a tough couple of weeks with Rosie. I keep having to say to mum that progress is not linear. As Rosie had regressed, I did too - reverting to being behind her as if long reining. It seemed to help and we have lunged and long reined since.

Mum has also come to the conclusion that she is using her legs too far back.

So we will see if all of that adds up to progress again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home